Customer Support Advisor
- Location: Deeside
- Salary: £19,300 per annum
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
My client based in Deeside is looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to work out of their main office on a permanent basis, offering a salary of £19,300, working Monday - Friday during core business hours.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls and e-mails, ensuring the service you provide is thorough and customer centric. Your main focus will be maximise first call resolution and ensuring calls and e-mails are responded to effectively and within the agreed service levels.
- Provide technical support to customers and employees acting with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues across different communications platforms
- Liaise with Networks & Service Providers to assist with queries via portals and direct calls
- Working with other departments to provide an excellent standard of customer care
- Create Distribution Lists and Sales Forms for equipment to be despatched
- Process end to end support to customers processing claims
- Ensure all customer queries are prioritised and handled in the shortest time possible
Suitable candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in excellent customer service.
Experience of working with a high volume of calls
Must be able to work in busy and high pressured environment.
Benefits package includes:
Immediate start available
Exposure of working in a desirable company with future progression
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.