Job Title: Customer Support Advisor
Salary: £20,000 P/A + company benefits
Our team are on the search for a Customer Support Advisor, you will be working within our vibrant and fast paced support centre. This is where you will join our high performing team that delivers excellent customer service on a daily basis.
You will use your listening and questioning skills to communicate to customers and leaving a smile on their face after identifying solutions in a time sensitive manner. In addition, you will be adaptable and proficient in the many sources of communications such as phone, SMS, email and live chat. You will be comfortable at adapting to change, for example changes to technology and processes.
* 25 days annual leave.
* Statutory bank holidays.
* The option to join the company pension scheme.
* Access to company rewards and discounts.
What you'll do:
* Within this role you will complete a variety of administration tasks, which will range from processing contracts and resolving invoice queries, to handling customer cancellation requests and booking waste collections onto our operational system.
* You will update and maintain the data on our systems while building strong relationships with internal and external customers. You will be working with a number of stakeholders from across the business including Sales, Finance, IT, and Operations.
* Provide an omni channel experience to our customers by responding to customer queries to achieve first call resolution every time. This includes handling phone calls, Live Chats, text messages, Salesforce cases, or email.
Although experience in customer service is beneficial for this role, it is not essential as full training and development will be provided.
About your knowledge, skills and experience:
* To be successful in this position you will need the ability to multitask effectively and possess competent computer skills, together with good attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities are required, along with being comfortable with negotiating.
* Knowledge and experience in Salesforce would be desirable and a background or knowledge of the recycling and waste industry would also be helpful
For you to be considered for this customer support opportunity, please submit your CV directly.
For more information, please contact 0116 247 3310/07771616393.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.