Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20000.00 per annum + 25 days annual leave + bank hols
about 1 month ago
Are you in a customer focused role and looking for progression? Would you like the opportunity to manage your own region and support your own designated customers? And will you benefit from increased annual leave? Because we are recruiting for your next role!
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Advisor for a nationwide maintenance company based in Hebden Bridge. With 3 offices throughout the UK, they are looking for a customer focused individual to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis!
You will be the first point of contact for all inbound queries within your own designated region, where you will be able to build rapport with customers by phone and email! It will be your responsibility to ensure that you follow service level agreements by offering first time resolutions and converting sales quotations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who loves customer service! You will benefit from an annual salary of £20,000 Per Annum & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and this is a Monday-Friday role where you will be required to work 0800-1700.
Want to know the details of your next role? Then keep reading for more..
What will you be doing?
* First point of contact for all inbound enquiries via phone & email
* You will have your own designated area to build rapport with customers
* Accurately logging data onto internal systems
* Confirming attendance engineer engineering & first time resolutions.
* Quality control calls to customers to confirm customer expectations are been met
* Chasing outstanding quotations for repair works to be carried out
* Logging complaints in line with company standards
What are we looking for?
* Experience working within a Customer Service role on inbound calls/emails.
* Excellent customer service experience within a similar role
* Good attention to detail at all times
* The ability to communicate and build rapport with customers
* Knowledge of working on various in house systems & IT literate
* And be able to work as part of a team.
And finally, what benefits will you receive?
* An annual salary of £20,000 Per annum
* Full-Time work, Monday-Friday
* 25 days + bank holidays
* Free on site parking
* And enrolment onto the companies pension scheme
So, Would you benefit from the above? Would you like a career change and progression? Then reach out today by clicking 'apply' to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.