Customer Service Advisor
Do you want to part of a leading technical healthcare company based in Goole, just off junction 34 of the M62? Do you drive and have access to your own vehicle?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will take a variety of incoming calls ranging from fault reports to general enquiries. You will be responsible for handling these calls in a timely and professional manner, bringing the calls to a successful conclusion. Part of your role as a Customer Service Advisor will also include working efficiently and effectively to allocate work to field engineers based on resource availability.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working within a team of 20 handling incoming calls from local authorities and councils reporting faulty equipment.
* Ensuring all requests are logged and responded to in line with SLA's
* Liaising with 3rd party for specialist work
* Processing high levels of emails
* Obtaining purchase order numbers
* Professional and approachable work manner
* Excellent customer service skill
* Clear and confident telephone manner
* Proficient user or Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication manner with a good level of spelling, grammar and punctuation
As a Customer Service Advisor you must be able to work a rotating shift pattern that consists of 12hrs shifts between the hours of 7am and 7pm, on a 4 days on and 4 days off rota. Ideally, due to the location you will be able to drive and have access to transport - free parking available! The company is located just off junction 34 of the M62, Goole.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.