Love Customer Service?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Kilmarnock where helping people is always number one.
This is a great opportunity to start your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. Offering a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression, continuous learning and development!
You don't need to have call centre experience and if you have relevant customer service experience gained in another environment then we would like to hear from you.
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best repayment solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers, via inbound and outbound calls and giving them the best possible experience.
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 8am - 8.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 5pm on a Friday! No Sunday working and when you are required to work Saturday you will only need to work 8am until 2pm
You will be given 3 weeks training, working Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm and then further support within Gradbay teams working 8am until 4pm before you go live with the role.
* Deal with inbound and outbound calls
* Build strong rapport with customers over the phone in order to encourage regular contact
* Listening to the customers' requirements and delivering an action path to create the right outcome for the customer, creating excellent customer solutions!
* Take ownership of own workload and ensuring customers' accounts are resolved
* Identify areas for improvements
* Maintaining a high level of quality by operating within company and regulatory requirements
* Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
* Recording updates on customers' accounts
* Live the company's values and ensure that these are demonstrated to very customer on every call
To be considered for this role you will need;
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer focused attitude
* Strong listening skills
* Ability to build rapport with customers
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common
* Ideally you will come from a customer service background, with experience of both inbound and outbound calls, working towards weekly targets
Salary £16,250 and this role comes with a fantastic monthly bonus scheme offering up to £375 per month with additional in house benefits
Interested? Then submit your CV today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.