Customer Services Manager
£35 - £50K (dependent on experience)
8:45 - 5:15 - Monday to Friday
Reports To: Head of Client Services Department
I am delighted to be working with a market leading Pensions and Investment firm who are looking to bring on a Senior level Customer Services Manager to manage the two teams consisting of 13 advisors and 2 Team Leaders.
As part of the Customer Services Management Team, you will be expected to take an active lead in championing customer service and engaging your staff. Your influence will be key to ensuring customers received the highest level of professional service.
As a Customer Services Manager you would be expected to:
- Manage the Adviser Maintenance and Office Support Team
- Coach your staff, including the Team Leaders and aid and support in their personal development - Ensure continuing development of customer facing staff through training, relevant examinations and e-learning modules
- Deliver excellent customer service by consistently meeting Service Level Agreements
- Manage resources, third party suppliers and contracts proactively
- Performance manage staff and Team Leaders to ensure customers are receiving a consistently high level of service
- Conducting annual performance reviews with all members of the team
- Working hands on with your teams to improve staff engagement and work towards a common goal
- Support and test new product features and ensure these are released into live in a controlled manner
- Liaise with internal teams to manage and prioritise customer issues and provide feedback directly - this can lead to resolving customer issues as the senior escalation point
- This will minimise the number of complaints as a result of excellent people and process management
- Review customer complaints and feedback and communicate feedback to the relevant Product Management Team
- To identify, control and manage risks within your business area, or others as appropriate
- Provide product technical support to your Team Leaders, to then cascade down to the advisors
- Hold regular team meetings, and monthly 121s with direct reports
- Agree pay review and bonus decisions with the Head of Client Services
In order to be considered for this role, our client has requested that all candidates have significant experience of working in a financial services management position, therefore being able to demonstrate experience of financial services and products
- Market leading company with job stability
- 10% annual bonus dependent on personal targets and company profits
- Competitive holiday allowance (increasing over years of service)
- BAYE Share Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
Please contact Sam at Search Consultancy if you feel you have the necessary experience and would be interested in the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.