£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
Customer Services Executive
Are you an experienced customer services executive with a flair for business development? If you make happy customers your priority, this could be the job for you!
My client is an established and successful business supplying a wide range of products to businesses on a national scale.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Dealing with all customer queries and sales calls, escalating where required
* Taking and processing orders from customers using the in-house database
* Creating quotations and proforma invoices
* Arranging deliveries, ensuring dates and addresses correspond with customer requirements and information
* Working closely with other departments, having a joined up approach
* General day to day admin support where required
* Ensuring all in-boxes and portals are up to date by the end of each day
* Providing customers with information on the extensive range of products
* Knowledge of company policy to address issues such as returns, faulty products, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
In order to be considered for this position, you will have the following:
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Be driven and self-motivated
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
* Able to work under pressure - unflappable!
* Extremely high attention to detail and accurate data entry/typing skills
* The ability to pick things up quickly
* Patient with good listening skills
* Capability to multi-task
* Prioritise customer satisfaction
* Go the extra mile when solving problems
* MS Office and experience in using CRM systems
In return, you will receive an excellent salary, pension scheme, employee discounts, on-site parking and gym membership. The company operates a causal dress policy and is a great place to work!
40 hour working week - Monday-Friday
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so using the details on this website.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.