Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Job Title: Customer Service Team Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Customer Service - emails and live chat only
Location: Manchester and Home Working (Hybrid Role)
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
Do you have experience leading a Team?
Are you seeking a new Customer service opportunity?
Looking for a customer service role with work/life balance?
Then this is the job for you!
As a Customer Service Representative for a chic, international brand, you will need to be knowledgeable and up to date with the latest product trends, possess excellent communication skills, and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. This is a complex and varied role, providing a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their customer service skills further.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* To manage a Team, ensure productivity is at a maximum output and that Service Levels are met.
* Lead and motivate all team members to achieve their set monthly KPI's
* Conduct daily work position and performance review meetings
* Acting as the manager of staff who are the first point of contact for all queries via phone, e-mail, webchat and social media
* Act as point of escalation for direct reports for queries or issues regarding our service
* Identify under performance and take corrective action in a timely manner
* Produce management information (MI) for internal and external parties on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Working to team and individual targets
* Act upon issues concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and accurately
You can expect to benefit from:
* Great working environment
* Newly refurbished building
* 28 days holiday per year
What you will need:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Ability to empathise with the customer
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over the team
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* A passion for customer service
* Excellent team player
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.