Customer Service Team Manager, Leeds, £25,000 plus 10% bonus
A well-established fashion retailer who works with some well-known high street brands is looking for customer service team manager so lead and motivate their Customer Service Advisors within a call centre environment.
Located just outside Leeds city centre, the office is easily accessible and free parking is available.
The Team Manager Job
* Manage a small team of Customer Service Advisors and motivate them to achieve KPIs.
* Proactively seek out ways to improve upon current working practices and implement change where necessary.
* Handle escalated customer complaints in an understanding and sympathetic manner.
* Understand and maximise the use of existing and alternative Contact Centre technology to ensure that the Centre keeps abreast of industry developments.
* Develop the team by conducting monthly 1:1's and annual appraisals as well as monitoring/assessing their progress through Competency Standards.
* Represent the Contact Centre in meetings with internal contacts and external suppliers as well as conducting inductions with new starters to the business.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 12:45pm - 9:15pm and you will be expected to do a weekend shift every three weeks.
Skills and experience you'll need
Ideally you'll have previous experience of managing teams within a call centre environment and have the following qualities:
* Proven experience of managing and motivating others
* Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
* PC literate
* Willingness to learn about the customer service industry
* Ability to balance business needs against customer expectations
For further information about the role, please click apply or contact Helen in the Search Leeds office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.