Customer Service Team Manager - £32,000 + Benefits
Marketing leading and expanding business!!
Our client are a market leader in their industry and are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
- Driving the performance of a team of Inbound Customer Service Advisors to ensure quality targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer focused environment.
- Coaching and developing new starters
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Resource planning
- Handling complaints
- Experience managing a customer service team in a fast paced call centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce MI
- Resource planning experience
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Customer Service Team Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Team Manager, Team Leader, Customer Service Leader, Customer Service Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Contact Centre Team Manager
Initial basic of circa £32,000 + benefits
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (07393) (763) (873) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.