Customer Service Team Manager - Doncaster - Salary up to £21,490 plus commission
If you are an experienced Team Manager or and exceptional agent looking to progress we would love to hear from you!
Located in a newly refurbished building in Doncaster, conveniently located to both public transport and motorway links and providing free parking.
As one of the most recognisable brands in the UK for both clothing and home, this global retail brand are looking for an experienced Team Manager with a proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service and coaching others to produce high performing teams. As the successful candidate you will be first and foremost people focused but also a driven individual who works well under pressure and enjoys the pace and atmosphere of a busy contact centre.
The types of calls are varied and based around managing accounts, billing queries, chasing up orders, refunds and general enquiries, so your team will never be bored and will always have lots to learn and develop, which in turn makes your job so much more interesting and fulfilling.
This Team Manager position offers a great benefits package including 30 days holiday, 25% staff discount, up to 20% annual bonus, access to the staff shop, a staff saving scheme and training and development opportunities.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Service Team Manager would include:
* Manage, coach and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure quality and productivity targets are met through monitoring of KPIs and performance
* Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets
* Innovative motivation of your team
* Support senior management
* Prepare and Plan for upcoming meetings and also follow up on actions raised.
As a successful Team Manager you have the following:
* Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in performance management and call monitoring
* Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Able to competently articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
Working on a '4 on 4 off' pattern, this is a full time permanent role working 36 hours a week from 12noon to 11pm so you must be available to commit to these working patterns.
Please call Search Consultancy Sheffield and ask for Rachel Taylor for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.