Customer Service Team Leader
Fixed-term contract - 6 months
Pay Rate: £12 - £14ph Depending on experience
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking for a work life balance?
How does 4 days off sound?
Are you looking to join a global brand?
Shifts: 2 days, 2 nights
- Day shifts - 7am-7pm x 2 days,
- Night shifts - 7pm - 7am x 2 days
- Then 4 days off
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to running of the team,
- Coaching, supporting and ensuring service expectations are met.
- You will deal with any escalated queries and ensure each advisor is performing in line with their individual targets
- Keeping in line with SLA of the department
- Performance, productivity and quality of the team
- Performance management of agents
- Performance reviews.
- You will be responsible for achieving department KPIs and respond to queries within customer promise and SLAs
- Creating a positive working environment and a culture of diversity and inclusion within the team.
What you will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Recent experience managing a Call and Contac team
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective leadership skills
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age