Are you an experienced complaints specialist? Are you looking for an opportunity to become a people leader?
I am currently working with a brilliant organisation in Edinburgh who are looking for a Team Leader to join their customer service operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an organisation that really puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
So what will you be doing?
* Provide day to day support for customer service team that full under your remit
* On the spot coaching and feedback sessions with each team member at regular intervals
* Stepping in and managing the whole customer service function whilst the customer services manager is away
* Support the customer service manager with any performance issues that may arise
* Manage the teams complaints and appeals process ensuring all SLA's are achieved
* Deal with and coordinate any escalated complaints that may come through
* Monitor call quality on a regular basis and feedback findings to the team
What are we looking for?
* You need to have experience dealing with complaints, preferably escalated complaints
* If you have managed teams previously then this would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of dealing with vulnerable clients would also be beneficial
On offer is an excellent opportunity that offers lots of development, excellent benefits and a fantastic salary of between £24,356 and £29,768 depending on experience.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.