Customer Service Team Leader - £25,000
Up to £25,000 + Great Benefits
Great working hours
Start a new and exciting career working for an industry leading oragnisation as they continue to grow due to on-going success!!!!
- Driving the performance of an experienced team of customer service advisors to ensure they are providing world class customer service on every call
- Daily management of your team to ensure they meet their KPIs and quality targets
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating and engaging your team
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Identify opportunities to help drive operational performance
- Previous experience managing a customer service team in a fast paced call centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability manage and drive performance
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Team Leader, Team Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Team Manager, Customer Service Manager, Operations Team Leader, Operations Team Manager
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link…..
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.