Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Leeds City Centre
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Leader or Supervisor working for our client a leading provider of Title Insurance, Settlement Services and Risk Solutions for Real Estate Transactions within their office based in Hull.
You will manage a Customer Service ; ensure productivity is at a maximum output and that Service Levels are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor appropriate system work records to ensure that all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets
* Monitor of individual performance, quality and productivity
* Ensure that the workload is equitably distributed within the team
* Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times
* Management of holiday and absence in the team
* Act upon issues concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately
* Update the team with changes in procedures
* Facilitate regular team meetings
* Conduct return to work interviews when Team members return to work following an absence
* Conduct all 12 week reviews for new Team Members
* Conduct monthly one to one review meetings for all Team Members
* Ensure that Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed
* Liaise with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development
* Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies
* Respond to client/service queries or complaints at the initial stages in line with the internal complaints procedure, maintain a complete and accurate file and submit reports as required in a timely fashion
* Understand all aspects of the process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure
* Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative
* Good attention to detail
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Good organisational skills
* Good data input skills
* Experience of working in a high volume environment
* Mortgage Knowledge
* Previous administrative experience
For more details please contact Helen Goddard at the Search Consultancy Leeds office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.