Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Are you ready to step into a Team Leader role?
Looking to join a company that really stands for something?
Our Edinburgh based client is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to build and lead a newly formed after care customer services team.
Our client is committed to tackling fuel poverty and reducing carbon emissions whilst providing a first class customer service to those struggling to heat their homes. As they enter their 6th year their vision and ethos remains the same whilst they continue to grow in both its size and relevance.
As a Customer Service Team Leader you will fully understand the customer journey and instil this in your team at all times. As this is a new position you will be joining the team in its infancy and will be responsible for its growth and success from the very first day.
Like the team this role will evolve over time but initially you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
* Develop, Implement and drive continuous improvement within the After Care Team
* Work with other managers to ensure a smooth management over the overall Customer Service Team
* Supervise, Develop and support your team on a daily basis
* Maintain an up to date and accurate knowledge of the industry standards and their products relevant to our client.
* Share best practice throughout the team and company
Although we will consider applicants without direct management experience you would need to be able to demonstrate the following:
* High Level of Education
* Experience in a supervisory role (whether temporary or permanent)
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience dealing with complaints and escalations
* Ability to build business and working relationships
* A Team player
This is a permanent role and the working hours are Mon - Friday between 9am and 5pm (But you may be required to work until 7pm on occasions). This role pays up to £27K DOE and would be an immediate start.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.