Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus
We are looking for an engaging people manager for our call centre client based close to Huddersfield. This role is all about team engagement so we will consider applications from retail, hospitality and other customer focused industries.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is used to leading a team of 10+ people, conducting 121s and managing performance. Typical day to day duties will include managing the team, dealing with customer escalations and reporting.
The company has seen significant growth over the last 18 months so we are looking for someone who is used to working in a faced paced and busy environment.
Main duties to include:
* Managing a team of 10-15 customer service agents
* Managing agent workloads and allocate tasks
* Ensure all calls are answered promptly and customer queries are resolved as quickly as possible
* Deal with customer escalations
* Ensure team work to set KPIs
* Manage shift rotas and holidays
* Deal with any issues with agent performance or behaviours
* Inspire the team and lead from the front
* Produce reports as necessary
* Recruitment of new staff
We are looking for:
* Experience of managing or leading a team
* Experience in a customer focused industry
* Strong people management skills
* Experience of managing performance and behaviours
* An engaging leader who inspires the team
In return you can expect:
* Basic salary up to £22,000 per annum
* £1800 potential annual bonus, paid monthly
* Hours of work either 12pm-8pm or 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday with 1 weekend day 10am-4pm
* Free parking
* Modern, friendly offices
* Progression opportunities
This role is temporary to permanent, the first 12 weeks you will be paid by Search and then transfer to the client from week 13. If you are interested, please apply by using the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.