Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Team Leader
Location Manchester Trafford Park
Salary Up to £30,000 - Depending on experience
Hours 37.5 hrs Monday to Friday - Occasional weekends
* Want to work with an up and coming online retail business?
* Want to represent some of the biggest names in the outdoor industry?
* Want to work for an entrepreneurial business were the sky is the limit?
* What about a business that expect 30% growth next year allowing you to grow with that company
* With over 50 years of experience in the market and connections to some of the biggest online retailers in the UK this is a role not to be missed
As a Team Manager you'll manage the performance of a small team of Customer Service advisors and work as part of a team to coordinate productivity and achieve expected standards for our client.
You'll be responsible for conducting regular performance reviews, team meetings and coaching sessions to maintain high performance levels. Working closely with your colleagues you'll ensure call and compliance standards are achieved. Your team will be specialists in providing an optimum customer experience quickly bringing all queries and complaints to a quick resolve.
* Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
* Coach, develop and provide feedback to your team to ensure they take ownership and effectively use their judgement when making decisions in line with business goals
* Evaluate relevant performance reports (day/week/month)
* You will be hands on and lead by example by responding to customer emails and phone calls
* Coaching, developing and supporting the agents which includes, interactional monitoring, internal discussions, coaching, escalations/complaint handling
* Positively and proactively manage all performance, attendance and Key Performance Indicators
* Effectively handle difficult conversations and potential conflict situations as required
* Become a knowledge expert in terms of the client's products and services
* Comply with the Company's policies and practices
* Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
* Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
* Become an ambassador and lead by example, demonstrate our values, actively encourages best practice and supports the company in changes to policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
* Hands on, proactive and engaged with a background in leading others and driving performance at both group and individual levels
* Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show accuracy and attention to detail
* Problem solving and strong communications skills
* Professional and friendly personality
* Customer service experience
* Contact Centre management/team leader experience preferable within the retail sector
* Proven experience of managing teams and achieving targets
* High levels of resilience and patience
* Able to take ownership of situations with a positive, can-do attitude
* Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
* Ability to relate to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships.
* Able to manage priorities and multiple demands while displaying resilience.
* Proven experience of leading and motivating a team
* Proven experience of working to targets and driving performance
* IT literate and competent using Microsoft Office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.