Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 + Performance Bonus
Excellent Transport Links
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading business that have recently begun a recruitment drive and are now looking for the next generation of talent to be a part of their huge success story.
The company have shown year on year growth since they started and now have a national presence and able to provide a multitude of services to companies across the SME market.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
What is expected of a CSA?
- Be the first point of contact to customers taking incoming calls
- Support the team replying back to customers via email and ensuring all customer have been contacted that same day
- Resolve new and existing customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Support new customers through the learning curve of either setting up their own business or being employed through an umbrella company.
- Nurture existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service
- To ensure compliance processes are followed at all times.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about resolving customer problems
- Outstanding communication skills via email and written correspondence
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service.
Apply online now, or for further information call Mark Thomas on (0161 835 8338) or email: m a r k . t h o m a s@ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Key Words: Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Inbound sales, Sales order processor, Telesales.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.