Sales Support Executive ("SSE"),
- Salary - £24,000-£30,000 depending on experience
- Working hours - 9-5pm
- Office at South Gyle, Edinburgh
- 12 month fixed term contract with opportunity for permanent role
- Working from home options - 2/3 days in the office. For the first initial training period 1-2 months they will need to be in the office more frequently.
- Bonus 0 - 20% on target of 10%. Performance related depending on performance and companies performance
Are you enthusiastic for an opportunity to springboard your career which also includes a top end salary and flexible working? - Then look no further!
Our clients vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Sales Support function. We are looking for someone who demonstrates passion to help customers to achieve great outcomes.
As a Sales Support Executive ("SSE"), you will help Advisers strengthen and grow their business and make our client their provider of choice, helping both them and their clients achieve positive outcomes.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- To educate Advisers how to save time by becoming self-sufficient with our digital and product journeys.
- Support Advisers with their product & proposition enquiries, helping them navigate our systems to maximise the use of our online tools, with the aim of a seamless journey.
- To inform Advisers and their teams of our extensive range of tools, calculators, marketing and technical support available.
- Facilitate service issue challenges through to resolutions when all else has failed, managing adviser expectations in line with timescales.
- Working in partnership with our Account Managers, you will proactively identify and follow up with advisers on lead generation opportunities, helping to maximise sales aligned to our panels business plans.
- Identifying and supporting potential new business opportunities by engaging with Advisers.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role is essential
- Experience of working within Financial Services is desirable, where you will have developed a commercial mindset.
- Resilient, confident and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm to handle objections, demonstrating an ability to 'think outside the box'.
- Can work independently and as part of a team, demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- Effective communication skills, resolve issues and manage complex/technical enquiries
We are looking for candidates to interview ASAP so apply today as this is due to fill fast!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age