Edinburgh (working from home)
Contract (12 week project)
£12.12 - £13.07 per hour Can you wow customers? Do you have strong customer service skills to communicate at all levels? Do you want to be paid well to come to work in in a modern office, close to public transport? Absolutely no sales involved, this is 100% inbound customer service and emails.
We are looking front line telephony support to help with the customer service base and accessing there online systems. You are going to be well paid to engage with the customers supporting with technical issues and requiring escalations when required. If you're looking to get your customer service career on the right track, apply to become a Customer Service Representative with this market leading client. If you can wow customers, are ambitious and have excellent customer care skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You'll work five days a week, on rotating weekly shift patterns, between the hours of 8.00am - 6.45pm. You'll have varying start and end times, giving you flexibility.
- Daily management of the day to day running of the helpdesk
- Interface with users and resolve problems in a timely and professional manner;
- Administration of user accounts, email security and distribution groups for users and mailboxes;
- User account and user permissions management to ensure effective and appropriate access
- Escalate jobs
- Analyse support problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends or problem areas and resolve issues accordingly;
- Deal with suppliers to ensure warranty repairs and replacements are carried out effectively;
- Help to identify and if required support appropriate user training as required;
- Keep records to help identify and manage the issued devices
- Assist in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures
- Provide management reports on helpdesk operations and issues regarding the support
- Encourage the efficient use of customer.
- Assist with achieving the targets agreed and Operational plans.
- Assist with the delivery and development of consistent high quality services to client users;
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with other staff in relation to business improvement;
- Carry out any other miscellaneous job related duties as/when required and as deemed necessary by the management.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age