Customer Service Specialist
£18,500 basic salary
Monday to Friday! NO WEEKENDS!
A fantastic opportunity in Sale has arisen for a Customer Service Specialist to work within our Inbound Customer Service Team for a market leading, GLOBAL company! The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
- Regular social events and team building exercises
- Break-out room with Pool Table and PlayStation!
- Annual Bonus is based on call quality (NO UPSELLING!)
- Monday to Friday, Core business hours, NO WEEKENDS
- Incoming calls and emails from existing customers
- Overseeing daily operations of customer accounts
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Arranging collections and complaint handling
- Responding to customer emails within agreed SLAs
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- The ability to think and act independently; be creative and curious
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Logical approach to problem solving
- The hunger to grow and progress with an exciting company!
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Keywords: Inbound, inbound customer service, customer service, Manchester, Manchester inbound, Manchester customer service, inbound customer service adviser, inbound customer service advisor, financial service, customer support, customer care, city centre, Manchester central
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.