Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23504.00 - £25791.00 per annum
20 days ago
Do you want to help improve someone's quality of life?
Looking for a company that puts its people and our climate at the heart of all they do?
Our Edinburgh based client is Scotland's leading environmental charity, by offering solutions for low carbon living they are helping to make a difference in our fight against climate change. Their vision is for a world where everyone is able to live, work and enjoy life with a low carbon impact.
By improving energy efficiency, reducing fuel poverty, preventing waste and inspiring low carbon behaviours, they are making a positive change to people's way of life.
Due to a period of growth our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join its tight knit team. As a Customer Service Specialist you would be tasked with educating low income households to achieve affordable warmth and reduce food waste expenditure. Alongside this you would be responsible for the following:
* Promote and raise awareness of affordable warmth
* Provide energy advice and ongoing coaching
* Assist customers, via telephone, video call or face to face meetings
* Monitoring and reporting on each customer outcome
* Contacting 3rd parties on the households behalf
* Arranging and Delivering talks based around energy savings
Given the nature of this role you must be wiling to travel to meet their customers in their homes as and when required and as such have a driving license and have the confidence to do so. As there are so many elements to this role you need to have the following skillset.
* Experienced in report writing
* Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
* Experienced in coaching and training others
* Project Management
* Excellent Communication skills
* Well Organised
* Takes responsibility in own actions
* Can work independently and alone when needed
This role operates Mon - Friday but due to the nature f the role you may need to work the odd evening or weekend. This role offers a competitive salary of up to £25,791 (DOE) and a host of other perks.
It really is a role and a charity that makes a real difference and with your help will continue to do so.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.