A well-known travel company based in York is seeking a talented and confident customer service advisor, starting on a very competitive salary. The Customer Service Representative role involves providing an excellent, friendly and professional service via social media to clients of a company specialising in train and bus travel.
Temporary contract - Working Shifts - Immediate Start
The Customer Service Advisor role:
Based in York, you'll have customer service experience or have worked in customer service jobs and will be used to flexible working.
CS Duties include:
- Providing customers with useful updates, especially in relation to delays and cancellations
- Resolving queries in line with agreed KPIs, ensuring escalations are raised promptly
- Develop and schedule social media posts to boost the company's overall image and customer interaction
- Making sure any complaints or suggestions are captured and logged to enable future improvements
The right candidate for this role will be social media savvy while also having the qualities needed to run campaigns, capture results and present findings and suggest process improvements. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to enter a stable and inclusive company that rewards hard work and gives excellent opportunities for growth.
The social customer advisor role will be given training and guidance to succeed and thrive alongside being given the freedom to think outside the box.
Customer Advisor experience and skills:
- You'll be confident and approachable dealing with customers.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving is essential, and you must be competent with the MS suite of tools and be able to resolve support issues.
- Do you understand the uses of Social Media as a customer service channel, do you have personal experiences you can talk to of companies that do this well in your opinion?
Please get in touch today if this Customer Service Advisor role in York feels like your next career move. Any interviews will be conducted online or via phone for your safety at this time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age