Job Title: Customer Service / Renewals Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £21,000 basic salary + OTE £25,000
Job working hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-6:30pm & early finish on a Friday!
The package for the position of Customer Service / Renewals Advisor is:
- Starting salary £21,000
- Uncapped commission (Realistic OTE £25,000)
- 25 days holidays
- Great working hours! No weekends!
- Life Assurance
- Based in central Manchester close to all transport links
As a Customer Service / Renewals Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service whilst meeting agreed targets. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with customers and ultimately provide exceptional customer service. This is a varied role working in a regulated financial services environment and offers a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skill set and enhance their customer service skills further. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making calls to existing clients in order to renew current services.
- Providing customers with world class customer service
- Meeting all agreed performance targets set.
- Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
For the position of Customer Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews are taking place immediately, please apply now with your up to date CV.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, renewals advisor, Sales Advisor, Telesales, Sales Executive, Outbound Call Centre, Inbound Call Centre, Manchester, Manchester city centre, Greater Manchester, North west
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.