Job Title: Sales Advisor
Job Location: Swinton, Greater Manchester
Job Salary: £20-23k depending on experience & £35K+ OTE per year!
Job working hours: Monday to Friday
Established over 50 years ago we are a leader in our field with over 10,000 business customers and 500 staff. As a genuine innovator we are constantly looking to grow our market share and develop our business and that's where you come in!
As a Sales Advisor within our Swinton office you will interact with new customers on a daily basis, provide exceptional service, overcome objections and convert prospect clients wherever possible.
In return you will receive the following package/benefits:
- Basic salary £20-23k
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Great incentives and staff discounts
- Flexible benefits package including: Pension, Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance
- Excellent training and lots of opportunity to progress
- Stunning offices in Swinton and great working environment!
To be a successful Sales Advisor must be:
- Excellent Communicator
- Outgoing Personality
- Previous outbound sales experience
The Sales Advisor Role:
This is a proactive sales role where you will be required to make contact with prospect customers. You must be a driven and motivated and enjoy working in a target driven environment
- Building rapport with all customers to establish what the customer requires
- A strong ability to nurture and develop existing client database
- The tenacity to succeed in a target driven environment
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.