Job Title: Account Manager
Job Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job Hours: Mon - Fri NO WEEKENDS!
Job Salary: Up to £20,000 plus ¼ Bonus
We are the leading provider of Employee Schemes in the UK,. We have a strong client base working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise across the UK. This is a busy customer focused and sales orientated environment delivering high quality service to customers.
- Initial set up and scheme walk through of individuals
- Own relationships and responsibilities for specific target groups
- Hit targets set by the department
- Maximise retention and growth opportunity from existing business relationships
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Drivers and Scheme Contacts
- Assist and facilitate marketing initiatives and conduct follow up outbound sales calls to generate new sales opportunities
- Participate in team/personal development plans
The Person Profile
- Proven successful Customer Service Experience
- Strong, confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills MS Office and internal software
- Ability to work well in a team as well as taking initiative
- Ability to manage own workload through effective organisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A self-motivated and driven achiever
Why Work for CBS?
- 25 days' holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days
- BUPA - Private medical insurance
- Sponsored car schemes
- 5% non-contributory pension scheme
- Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies
- Friendly working environment
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Social Committee
- Accessible by Metrolink
- Free secure parking
- On-site Café
If this role seems suited to you then please apply asap for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.