Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £19000.00 per annum
Customer Service Researcher
£19,000 basic salary plus monthly bonus (£22,000 OTE)
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please note this is an office based position.
Due to continued company growth we are recruiting several Customer Service Researchers to join a market leading company in Ellesmere Port. The position is to join an already established team and work closely with current clients to gather information on their upcoming projects and work.
The position is office based and comes with a basic salary of £19,000 plus monthly bonus. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. There is also free onsite parking.
The main duties of a Customer Service Researcher are;
- Keep in regular contact with your portfolio of business clients
- Engage in consultative and meaningful conversations in order to gather information on upcoming works and projects
- Build rapport with clients to further develop relationship and gather additional information
- Update the systems after every call with the information gathered
- Effective time management - diary and call schedule
- Liaise with the wider team to share information and findings
- Deal with call backs/inbound enquiries
- Keep up to date with latest industry news, developments and regulations
- Ensure company remain GDPR compliant
- Excellent monthly and quarterly bonus scheme
- Potential long-term career opportunities within the wider business
- 33 days annual leave (25 working, eight bank holiday) increasing to 35 days
- Life assurance and private pension
- Full industry training which is ongoing for continued professional development
To apply for the Customer Service Researcher position you must;
- Have telephone experience ideally over 12 months (can be from a call centre/customer service, sales or account management position)
- Possess an outgoing and engaging personality with a professional phone manner
- Have strong verbal communication and organisational skills
- Have a high work ethic
If you match the above criteria and feel this position is right for you then please apply online in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.