Customer Service / Helpdesk £20k - £25k Watford
Our client a leading facilities company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Customer Service representative for their helpdesk to provide a first class service in a highly customer focussed environment. The ideal candidate would come from the facilities management industry working in a customer service capacity.
You must have exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to deal with issues/complaints, by email and phone
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers as outlined within the agreed service level agreements.
* Ensure that quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that all work undertaken is of a high standard.
* Provide assistance to other departments when working at weekends with administration and other work that may be useful.
* Entering data and processing documentation accurately and in accordance with company procedures to ensure information systems are kept up to date to ensure
* Ensure that the production of typing, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures.
* To interact within a team and participate in team briefs, using initiative to generate and put forward good ideas which may benefit the Help Desk.
* Identifies and drives through improvements that make optimum use of IT, encouraging the use of it to share knowledge/best practice/experiences, for example such as the Internet, Intranet, etc.
How to apply:
If you have facility and customer service experience and the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.