Are you an experienced call centre agent? Are you looking to work for a company that is growing massively and has big plans for 2020 on-wards? Do you love technology and want to work with it everyday?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your new career!
I am currently working alongside a tech company based in Bathgate that have won numerous awards recently as they see demand for their services grow massively. They are looking for an experienced customer service agent to join the team, delivering fantastic service to every client/customer that calls through.
You will get to work with some of the largest brands in the UK, offering help to colleagues but also customers over the phone. At times these calls will be of a challenging nature, so resilience is a must when it comes to personal qualities, also experience in handling complex complaints will be highly beneficial.
So what will you be doing?
* Providing excellent customer service, on the phone, by email and also by social media contact
* Provide guidance to customers on technical problems that would stop them from using this clients service
* Proactive sales calls to re-negotiate payments to customers and retain their business
* General administrative tasks as and when it's needed
* Taking inbound calls from third party courier companies
* Handle all customer complaints from start to finish having a first time fix approach and seeking advice when this may fall out of your own expertise
* Work towards all SLA's ensuring that these are adhered to and exceeded where possible
So what's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package which includes, discount on certain telecommunications packages, pension, health care and excellent holiday allowance of 30 days per annum
You must be flexible to work a number of shift patterns which cover:
Monday to Friday between 8am and 9pm and Saturday (1 in 4) between 8am and 8pm working 35 hours per week. You will receive 4 weeks training initially before taking your first queries from customers.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch as this role is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.