Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
Financial Care Assistant
36 hours per week (Compressed shifts, 4 day week)
Glasgow City centre
Salary: £20,000 + excellent benefits
Rotational Shift pattern - Monday - Friday (No Weekends)
Great service isn't just about the day-to-day things. Doing the best we can for our customers also means making a real difference when they need it most. So this job isn't just arranging payments, it's about doing everything we can to help customers turn things around and get back on track. Therefore we're looking for truly customer service focused colleagues to work within our Financial Assist department in Glasgow city centre.
As a Financial Care Assistant in Financial Assist, you'll provide first class quality service and be committed to help our customers at every stage of their interaction with us. Working in both inbound and outbound channels, you'll take ownership of issues, using your negotiating and influencing skills to work with customers experiencing difficulties to arrive at appropriate payment solutions. You'll join a team that's essential to our business and to developing and building effective relationships with customers.
As well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service you'll have fantastic communication & listening skills, strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team. You'll be fully comfortable using a computer, be resilient and have a 'can do' attitude. To support you in your role, you'll receive exceptional training and development.
Key Responsibilities for Financial Care Assistant:
* Provide a first-class quality service and be committed to help our customers at every stage of their interaction with us
* Working in both inbound and outbound channels you'll take ownership of issues
* You will use your negotiating and influencing skills to work with customers experiencing difficulties to arrive at appropriate payment solutions
* Work as a team that's essential to our business and to developing and building effective relationships with customers.
What we are looking for:
* Min of 6 months strong Customer Service experience (If you have Collections & Recoveries / Financial Assist Experience - that is a bonus!)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.