If you're set for your next career challenge as a Customer Service Representative earning £9.61 an hour, this Eccles-based role could be for you. You'll be working as part of a repair and maintenance department in a flexible working role that supports an outstanding work/life balance. This Monday to Friday role starts ASAP.
This is a temporary Customer Service Representative position with the opportunity to go permanent potentially. Earning £9.61 an hour, you'll need excellent communication skills and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
If you'd been working as an Eccles-based Customer Service Advisor in this company last week, you would have:
- Answered telephone enquiries from tenants and supported providers concerning property maintenance needs
- Planned and prioritised reactive and planned maintenance works for a portfolio of properties
- Obtained satisfactory cost estimates from potential contractors
- Liaised with external contractors and support staff to ensure works are carried out within appropriate timescales
You'll have excellent customer service experience from previous customer service jobs - perhaps as a Customer Service Agent or Customer Service Rep. You'll be happy liaising with customers and engineers, taking payments and providing a world-class service over the phone.
You can expect to benefit from:
- A great working environment in a newly refurbished building
- Weekly pay
- 28 days' holiday per year
- A dedicated consultant at Search Consultancy to help you with your career development
What you'll need to offer:
You should have previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service in a housing or maintenance environment. You must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and have excellent problem-solving skills and be a great team player.
If this sounds like the career move for you, please contact us today. Rest assured, any interviews required will be online or via phone for your health and safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age