Our client is offering £9.30 per hour for a flexible 37.5 hour week for this Inbound Call Handler role in Peterborough. You will be working between 8 am and 8 pm 7 days a week on a rota basis.
Your Customer Service Representative skills and experience
● Love talking to people and be a great listener and collaborative problem solver
● Understand what good customer service looks and sounds like
● Using a computer daily.
● Be able to communicate in English to a good standard, both verbal and written
● Be available pretty much immediately for a minimum four weeks, but potentially extended to 6 months
You don't need call centre experience to succeed in this customer assistant role in Peterborough. If you've got experience of working with customers face to face in a bar, café, child care or retail-type job type, and you want to get some new experience, this could be perfect!
Your Inbound Call Handler details:
● You will be taking inbound calls from the general public about health concerns relating to the flu pandemics
● You need to have a calm and supportive manner and must be a great listener!
● You'll be provided with training, and there will be lots of on-site support.
In exchange for your commitment, you'll be working in an inclusive and welcoming team, and supported by the Customer Service team at Search. In addition to the hourly rate of £9.30 per hour, paid weekly, you will enjoy 28 days' annual holiday pay, pro-rata. Our client is also committed to the wellbeing of all team members.
Call us now for more information or apply online and we will get back to you asap!
Even if this Inbound Call Handler role in Peterborough doesn't work out, more Customer Service and Call Centre roles are coming online so don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.