We are calling all night owls! Are you passionate about customer service and looking for a flexible role with excellent pay and benefits? If so, we have a new customer service job for you. Our client is on the search for an Inbound Call Handler to work the night shift (8 pm-6 am) at their friendly and inclusive call centre in Peterborough. The right Customer Service Representative will earn a competitive salary of £13 per hour.
Our client supports queries from the public relating to the flu pandemics, so you will need to be calm, clear in your communication and be a great listener.
Benefits of your CS role include:
● An excellent salary of £13 per hour
● Full training and support on-site
● Night shift work, weekly pay and 28 days holiday per year
● A friendly, collaborative and inclusive work environment
You will need to be available for an immediate start. The role will last for at least four weeks but potentially up to 6 months. Call Centre and Customer Service experience is favoured but not essential.
What you'll need to bring:
● Excellent communication skills to understand each caller's concerns
● An excellent working knowledge of computers and a friendly tone!
● A good standard of written and spoken English
● Availability to work nightshifts five days a week
If you are ready to start this exciting opportunity as a nightshift Inbound Call Handler in Peterborough earning £13.95 per hour, please click on the link and apply today for an immediate interview.
Even if this Inbound Call Handler role in Peterborough doesn't work out, more Customer Service and Call Centre roles are coming online so don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.