Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £18,000 - £20000
NO WEEKEND WORK - Monday - Friday hours
We are looking for great people to join our Customer Service team for our expanding business in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that will offer genuine long term opportunities!
The package for the position of Customer Service Representative is:
* £18k - £20k basic salary
* Company bonus
* 23 days holidays + bank hols
* Professional qualification financial support
* Ongoing training and development
* Monthly social events
* Regular surprise treats
* Free fresh fruit and refreshments
* Monday - Friday hours
* Regular Incentives
A leader in the industry, this multi award winning company continues to grow, offering lot's of opportunities for progression.
Investors in People Silver Award, Customer Service Excellence Award and more, they really look after their staff and provide qualifications to help you progress in your career
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a great company that believe their staff are the most important part of the business!
As a Customer Service Representative you need to be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
The role will involve:
* Answering inbound calls from business customers
* Take ownership of calls and solve Problems
* Handle any issues effectively
For the position of Customer Service Representative we are looking for the following experience:
* Customer Service experience in contact centre environment,
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for customer service
If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.