Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Ongoing temp
Industry: Customer Service
Salary: £9.34 to £10.16 an hour depending on experience
Start date ASAP
Shifts are working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (35 hours)
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of our Repair and Maintenance Department?
Are you looking for a role where you don't have to work shifts?
Are you looking for a position with a work/life balance and a good working environment?
Then this job could be for you!
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to potentially go permanent, provided that you are suited to the role and a good fit within the company. As a Customer Service Representative you will need to possess excellent communication skills and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. This is a complex and varied role, providing a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their customer service skills further.
As a Customer Service Representative, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answer telephone enquiries from tenants and support providers in relation to property maintenance needs and diagnosing repair defects.
- Plan and prioritise reactive and planned maintenance works to our portfolio of properties
- Obtain satisfactory cost estimates from potential contractors
- Liaise with external contractors and support staff to ensure works are carried out within the appropriate timescales
- Maintain regular contact with tenants or support providers in relation to progress
- Taking calls from engineers and customers to order parts and take payments.
- Providing a world class customer service over the telephone
- Logging all information accurately on the in-house system
- Dealing with queries and complaints
You can expect to benefit from:
- Great working environment
- Newly refurbished building
- Weekly pay - so you'll always have a good cash flow
- 28 days holiday per year
- Dedicated consultant at Search Consultancy to help you along your career development
What you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to empathise with the customer
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally phone-based customer service experience
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent team player
Have we sparked your interest? If so then don't delay and apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age