Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Salary: £18,000 OTE £19,200
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WEEKEND WORK, ALTRINCHAM BASED OFFICES!
Are you looking for a new challenge in customer service that will allow you to build a career?
Want to deliver world class customer service whilst having fun in a fun and vibrant environment?
Have you got a personality that sets you apart from your everyday Customer Service Representative?
- £18,000 basic salary rising to £18,500 after probation
- Amazing career progression opportunities, we are Gold accredited "Investors In People"
- Fantastic offices with a laid back feel and casual dress code
- 23 days per year holiday plus 1 extra day per year of service!
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Free lunch on the company every month!
- Annual trips to the races
- No weekend work!
- Brand new offices in Sale
- Free onsite parking
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel
We are looking for Customer Service Representative staff to join our market leading HR business in Atrincham. You will be responsible for account managing our existing clients and ensure that receive a flawless customer service experience every time they need us. We want all our clients to leave with a smile on their face, and we like to have fun in the workplace so an outgoing personality is a must!
What we need from you:
- People with energy, who are great at customer service
- A minimum C grade in GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- The ability to deal with inbound calls and emails
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Sound like your ideal job?
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Key words: Altrincham, Altrincham customer service, Altrincham inbound, Altrincham town, manchester city, customer service, Altrincham call centre, Sale inbound customer service, Sale call centre customer service customer service advisor, customer service agent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.