Customer Service Representative
Start dates: 4th November/11th November until 20th December
Salary: £8.83 per hour
Leeds City Centre
Want to work for one of the worlds most iconic consulting, digital services and software business, delivering innovative solutions?
Would you like to represent one of the UK's biggest most exciting names in British retail?
How about an award winning employer?
Maybe a modern state of the art office is appealing to you?
Want a future where your individuality determines our success?
* Fantastic working environment
* State of the art facilities
* Fully paid training
* Very fancy break out areas
* Weekly pay - so you'll always have a good cash flow
* 28 days holiday per year
* Dedicated consultant at Search Consultancy to help you along your career development
* Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone
* Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls dealing with mainly order enquiries
* Ability to capture customer information efficiently and accurately
* Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with highest level of service
* You may be expected to make outbound calls in response to customer queries and will be expected to investigate queries and complaints when they arise
* Providing a world class customer service
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* There are 4 shifts patterns which will be discussed during your first telephone screen. Must be flexible to work some weekends
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Advisor…
* You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
* Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude
* Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
* Work well under pressure
* Ability to work to targets
* Must be able to provide two of your most recent references
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.