Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Ongoing Temporary (Must be able to commit until at least the end of October 2019)
Industry: Customer Service/Automotive
Salary: £8.24 an hour. Start date ASAP
An amazing opportunity has become available to work for one of the UKs most iconic brands as a Customer Service Executive, it will be your responsibility to handle a high volume of telephone calls from existing and customers.
Are you looking to work for one of the biggest brands in the world? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in customer service? Have you got previous experience in customer service or sales? Are you an experienced service professional looking for your next challenge? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Customer Relationship Executives to join an award winning employer at their state of the art offices based in Stockport.
Are you passionate about developing your customer service career further?
Are you looking to enhance your sales skills further whilst working for a great company?
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Then this is the job for you!
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone. Transfering calls to local sites and taking messages for the sales team
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls dealing with mainly sales enquiries
- Arranging appointments for test drives
- Ability to capture customer information efficiently and accurately
- Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with highest level of service
- Providing a world class customer service
- Ability to manage your time and diary effectively to ensure all leads are chased up
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Hours of work: Full time hours, working 40 hours a week, shifts between 8am-6.00pm Monday to Friday, and 1 in 2 weekends where you would work either a Saturday 8am-5pm or a Sunday 10am-5pm
Start date ASAP
- Great working environment
- Regular weekly and monthly incentives
- Newly refurbished building - state of the art call centre
- Dedicated training suites
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Parking + close to train and bus links
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales or service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of phone calls
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age