Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Temp to perm
Industry: Customer Service
Salary: £8.40 an hour
Start dates: ASAP. Shift is working Tuesday to Saturday 7am-4pm (40 hours) then moving to Sunday to Thursday 7am-4pm shift from September 2019.
Seeking a new Customer service opportunity?
Keen to represent an global beauty brand?
Looking for a customer service role with work/life balance?
Then this is the job for you!
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to potentially go permanent, provided that you are suited to the role and a good fit within the company. As a Customer Service Representative for a chic, international beauty brand, you will need to be knowledgeable and up to date with the latest cosmetic product trends, possess excellent communication skills, and be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. This is a complex and varied role, providing a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their customer service skills further.
As a Customer Service Representative, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone, e-mail, webchat and social media
- Making outbound calls following up on enquiries about availability
- Providing a world class customer service over the telephone
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Working to team and individual targets
- Logging all information accurately on the in-house system
You can expect to benefit from:
- Great working environment
- Newly refurbished building
- Weekly pay - so you'll always have a good cash flow
- 28 days holiday per year
- Dedicated consultant at Search Consultancy to help you along your career development
What you will need:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to empathise with the customer
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally phone-based customer service experience
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent team player
Have we sparked your interest? If so then don't delay and apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age