Are you a recent graduate with customer service experience? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers development and career progression?
My client is looking for a passionate and driven customer service professional who is looking to build a career with them. This role is based in Leith and it is a permanent role.
So what will you be doing?
* Taking inbound calls from customers that may be vulnerable and dealing with any queries that they may have
* Building rapport throughout your conversation
* Identifying any risks there may be to the customers health and well-being
* Liaise with third party agencies when risks have been discovered
* Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure the customer journey is smooth and straight forward
* Handle complaints and escalate when necessary and ensure all investigations are competed thoroughly
What are we looking for?
* A recent graduate who is keen to take on a new challenge, we are also looking for some customer service experience, either telephony or face to face
* Or an experienced customer service agent from a telephony background
* Excellent communication skills and if you have experience dealing with vulnerable customers then this would be beneficial
So what's on offer?
An excellent salary of between £18,836 and £20,784 with an excellent benefits package which includes 34 days annual leave (inc bank holidays) and much more!
Get in touch for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.