Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Temp role for 2 weeks could be longer
Location: Old Trafford
Salary: £8.50 an hour. Starting Monday 15th July 2019 initially for 2 weeks
Are you looking for a new Customer service opportunity?
Are you looking to work for a blue chip company?
Are you looking for a customer service job with a work/life balance?
Then this is the job for you!
As a Customer Service Representative we are looking for organised and enthusiastic agents for our clients calling team in Old Trafford. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator, with the ability to effectively question customers in order to establish their needs. This role offers a great working environment with regular incentives, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service and sales skills further.
- Working on behalf of an Activities Provider receiving inbound calls from young adults, parents and guardians to help them complete online applications
- Provide guidance and advice to young adults and guardians
- Supporting with general queries
- Deliver exceptional customer service in pro active manner
- Work as part of a team within a fast paced call centre environment
Working shifts 35 hours a week. Shifts start between 9am to 12pm finishing between 5pm and 8pm Monday to Sunday. (Standard shifts are between 9am-6pm)
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment, preferably in a contact centre
- Strong self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for exceeding targets
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age