Job Title: Contact Service Representative
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Industry: Customer Service
Salary: £22,414 per annum (1232 an hour)
Start: 23rd April 2019
Are you passionate about delivering quality customer service?
Want to work for a business that offers private medical insurance and health checks?
Looking for a work life balance, 35 hours a week?
Want to work in a state of the art city centre office?
Looking for a professional environment where the management structure is flat?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Then this is the job for you!
My client is looking for exceptional Customer Service Representatives to deliver the complete customer service cycle, from the initial customer's enquiry to logging all details onto the in house systems.
Candidates will be expected to deliver strong expert advice and guidance to callers over the telephone, email and letter.
Hours of work:
- 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- No weekend work involved
- To establish credibility with customers and colleagues by quickly identifying the nature of an enquiry and taking the appropriate steps to deal with it
- Be able to deal with unpredictable volumes of work and prioritise your work load whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- To manage complex internal and external telephone, e-mail and written enquiries
- Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and problem solver
- Confident communicator
- Being calm under challenging situations
- To be pro active and dedicated
- Being able to work as part of a team and working individually
- Strong organisational administrative and inter-personal skills
If you have experience working in a Contact Centre environment and want to work for a highly reputable company, then do not delay- get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age