Position - Customer Service Specialist
Salary - £18,000 going up to £19,500 after passed 3 month probation.
Location - Sheffield
Search Consultancy is proudly working with one of Sheffield's niche outsourcers to recruit a number of Customer Service Specialists. We are looking for candidates who have worked within a customer service environment.
The role will involve customer service, following up on quotations and retentions. As this is a multi skilled role you will receive 5 weeks training to insure the best service is given once live on calls. You will work Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist will be:
* Taking inbound calls to resolve customer queries
* Dealing with online quotations
* Setting up new policies
* Changing customer details when required
* Maintaining compliance standards
* Dealing with customer retentions
. Building and keeping rapport with customers
. Following Scripts and compliance
We have assessment centres running over the next couple of weeks with limited availability with customers.
The on-site benefits for the Customer Service Specialist will be:
* Free parking
* Ongoing incentives
* Access to discounts with various companies
* Discounted gym membership
The ideal Customer Service Specialist will be:
* Pro active
* IT literate
* Confident working within a call centre environment
* Professional and hardworking
* Have a keen attention to detail
Please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone interview. Any questions please feel free to call Search Consultancy Sheffield.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.