Job Title: B2B Sales Advisor
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £9.55 - £12.20 per hour (depending on experience)
Are you passionate about learning and development?
Want to work for a business that offers free CIPD qualification?
Looking for flexible hours? 36.25 hours a week
Want to work in a state of the art city centre office?
Looking for a friendly professional environment where the management structure is flat?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Then this is the job for you!
My client is looking for exceptional B2B or B2C candidates to deliver the complete sales cycle, from the potential customer's initial enquiry to the close of sale and further on-selling.
Candidates will be expected to develop, maintain and nurture relationships with existing and potential customers, to identify sales opportunities and to identify and put forward for clients the benefits of their products and services.
Hours of work:
- 8.45am - 5pm Monday - Friday (Flexi between 8am to 7pm)
- Must work 1 Saturday per month paid at time and a half
- 10 am - 2 pm - Saturday
- Must commit to one evening per week
- Delivering the complete sales cycle, from the potential customer's initial enquiry to the close of sale and further on-selling
- Responding positively to follows up leads generated by marketing
- Making sales calls and/or sending emails to potential customers
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of competitors' products
- Promote and sell the benefits of the DPG range of offerings
- Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and problem solver
- Confident communicator
- Being calm under challenging situations
- Target driven, pro active and dedicated
- Being able to work as part of a team and working individually
- Confident working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, administrative and inter-personal skills
If you have experience working in a Sales environment and want to work for a highly reputable company, then do not delay- get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age