Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £20,000, OTE £28,000
Are you searching for a new career opportunity in customer service and sales at an award winning insurance company?
Do you want to be part of a market leading brand with fantastic perks and benefits, and amazing career prospects?
We are currently looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to work in a vibrant environment calling customers who want to have a discussion about their insurance policies and investment opportunities.
To succeed in this position you will ideally have some experience within the financial services or working in an FCA regulated environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who were listed in Fortune Magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change The World" list, offering one of the best benefits packages around including:
- £20k salary with uncapped commission potential
- On target realistic earnings of £28k!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Apple iWatch
- The opportunity progress within the business
- A fantastic benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a scheme where you can buy an extra weeks holiday, quarterly and annual trips as incentives (previous annual trip was a 6 nights at a 7* Maldives retreat)
For the role, we require:
- Customer service or sales experience in a call centre environment
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
- A willingness to work towards targets
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
stockport, stockport city, stockport town, stockport customer service, customer service, retentions, renewals, stockport renewals, cross sell, upsell, sales, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, stockport customer service, , customer service executive, call centre, call centre stockport, call centre agent, stockport call centre agent, customer service call centre, sales agent, sales adviser, stockport sales adviser, customer service exec
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.