Customer Service Representative
Sheffield - Permanent
£17,000 starting salary
Search Consultancy is working with Sheffield's biggest insurer to recruit a number of Customer Service Representatives to start work after the New Year. We are looking to speak to candidates who have a real passion for giving an exceptional customer service to all customers.
No call centre experience is necessary but advantageous as full training will be given, however you must have worked within a customer facing role previously.
As first point of contact for all callers you must be confident using the telephone, IT literate and professional.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
* Taking a high volume of inbound calls within a contact centre environment
* Use of internal systems
* Data entry and updating customer records
* Dealing with products such as life insurance and critical illness
* Handling customer complaints in a polite and professional manner
Benefits working as a Customer Service Representative:
* Pay reviews up to £22,000
* Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus the opportunity to buy or sell 5 days
* Structured training and progression plan
* Up to 40% off company products
* Up to 15% off for family and friends
* Generous pension scheme
W are looking to recruit candidates ready for the new year, assessments will be held in December and the start date for this position is 4th February, offers will be subject to pre employment checks.
If you are looking to start a career within a call centre/customer service role then this is the perfect job for you!
Please APPLY NOW and I will be in touch with more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.