Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation who has launched a new digital bank based in the UK. As such they have created a best in class customer service function in Edinburgh and are on the hunt for talented Customer Service Advisors to join them and lead from the front.
We are looking to hire passionate and talented customer focused people who will deliver a consistently exceptional customer service experience as the business launches and grows. These critical telephone based roles are central to the success of this exciting new business so require individuals who aspire to be part of a team which will be focused on making our business great through supporting customers and taking ownership for resolving their enquiries from first call to conclusion.
Our client will offer exceptional training and support to ensure you have all the tools and help to succeed.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and competencies:
* Be Customer Centric
* Be obsessed with delivering 1st class customer service
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Be a multitasker - talk/type with the customer whilst researching resolution and maintaining customer engagement.
* Be empathetic and a problem solver
* Be a Change Champion for processes and products for colleagues and customers.
* Don't be scared to be ambitious
* Be efficient, talk and type whilst being able to fully resolve all queries
* Be inquisitive, ask why something has happened and then to fix it
* Be a Team Player and Brand Advocate.
* Have a passion to learn and self-develop.
* Have the capacity to learn and willingness to go above and beyond
* Share best practice
This position offers two shift patterns either 4 or 5 days per week over a Monday - Sunday period 35 hours per week between 06:30am - 10pm so we require all candidates to be fully flexible whilst working from their fabulous Edinburgh office. You will be giving your rota 12 weeks in advance
They are offering an excellent salary with a host of benefits and with a real opportunity for progression.
If this sounds like you, then let it be you and apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.