Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Our client, is offering up to £25,000 per annum for full time permanent Customer Service Representative's based in Edinburgh city centre. One of the world's largest investment companies, it's also offering exceptional benefits such as 40 days holiday and 16% pension
Its an exciting time to be joining the team who are passionate about doing the right thing first time for customers and if you are too, then this is the role for you.
What you'll be doing:
As our customer's first point of contact, you'll be the friendly voice of our client, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, through telephony, webchat and digital support channels
* Receive, listen and promptly respond to customers queries using your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs
* Utilise your digital expertise to support in driving customer adoption and speed of response in driving right first time resolution
* Maintain experienced knowledge and awareness of the market we operate in, keeping up-to-date with digital market place ensuring expertise are translated into creative solutions
* Championing the Customer providing valuable feedback to support continuous improvement through route cause analysis and tracking general patterns
* Reporting issues to IT to reduce failure demand as quickly as possible
* Support customers in becoming Digital Adopters, being an advocate of our systems
What we are looking for:
* Digitally savvy with experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, web & video chat providing real time support
* Customer service focused, being responsible for the customer's experience including comprehensive issue resolution
* Problem solving skills - when presented with a customer request find a solution calmly and optimally
* Organisation skills - ability to multi task and sort large amounts of information, record, track and document with detail and accuracy
* Great teammate who is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital environment
* Digital literacy and knowledge (software, email, video chats)
If you are interested then please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.