We have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. This is an ongoing temporary position, you will be required to work from home initially however the client is based in Greenock and the successful candidate must be able to travel there.
This is a back shift role working 2pm-11pm Monday - Friday. Pay rate £9.15ph.
- Respond to requests by email, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies
- Respond to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
Skills & experience required:
- Proven track record in Customer Service roles.
- Great communication skills - written & verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Experience within the Insurance sector is an advantage.
Apply now or call Megan @ the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age