Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20500 per annum
Payment Support Specialist - £20,500
Based in Edinburgh, you will deliver exceptional customer service across a wide range of communication methods (telephone, web-chat, email, mail) as required. You will work flexibly to expand and develop your skills and knowledge across all teams within Customer Services & Operations.
Global leading ecommerce business based in Edinburgh seeking a strong communicator, who is eager to develop and has a strong attention to detail. Located in the city centre, you will process sales for customer over the phone as a Payment Support Specialist. The primary purpose of this role is for a customer focused individual to work within the Payment Investigation Team and be responsible for managing the day to day customer contact side of the department. You will be the first point of contact for payment issues across a wide range of payment methods and systems.
You will also be responsible in providing analysis on customer contacts, making suggestions on potential process improvements, creating modern digital process notes and utilising SQL to create scripts to locate and diagnose payments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and help shape the team going forward.
* Diagnosing and responding to payment related issues that are escalated to the team by e-mail
* Ensuring customer contact service level agreements are adhered to
* Providing updates of customer contact content
* Become a payment specialist within the team
* Collate weekly agent feedback for all sites
* Helping to train and pass on knowledge to other team members
* Continually drive improvement in all areas
* Communicate effectively with the rest of the team on trends or issues
* Calling customers regarding ongoing cases when requested.
* Modernize, digitize, and manage process notes and training material.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age